Depois de um rei, sempre vem outro rei.

Never know how much I love you
Never know how much I care
When you put our arms around me
I get a fever that's so hard to bear
You give me fever ,
when you kiss me
Fever when you hold me tight
Fever in the morning
Fever all through the night.
Sun lights up the daytime
Moon lights up the night
I light up when you call me "my queen".
And you know I'm gonna treat you right
You give me fever, when you kiss me
Fever when you hold me tight
Fever in the morning
Fever all through the night




2 comentários:

Bruno Oliveira disse...

Nossa vc ta numa fase tããão Elvis.

Robs disse...

Eu...AMOOOOOOOOO o Elvis...

E aproveito aqui pra registrar o meu pedido de aniversario.

Grava aquele CD de 80 musicas pra mim?

plizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Postar um comentário